Domestic Violence Case – VAWA Requirements
- Reports and any information from the police
- Hospital or medical reports regarding any health issues suffered due to domestic violence
- Evidence of the domestic violence (Pictures, bills from doctor, etc.)
- Reports and any information from a psychologist or social worker
- Reports and any information from the court (restraining order, etc.)
- Biographical documents (birth certificate, marriage certificate)
- Evidence of spouse’s citizenship / permanent resident status
- Evidence of your marriage been in good faith (documents, pictures of your children, marriage, honeymoon, vacations, visiting each other’s family, etc).
- Any / all documents relating to immigration
- Your own declaration (and of others if necessary)
- Attorney fees: $3,000.
These prices DO NOT include the adjustment of status, which requires a separate contract and fee.
together we can break the silence and bring a voice to domestic violence